Manage your business better with QuickBooks, the best-selling small business accounting software
QuickBooks Premier Desktop helps you organize your business finances on a PC. Stay on top of invoices, manage expenses, and get reliable reports for tax time. QuickBooks Premier includes all QuickBooks Pro features and provides tools specific to your industry. No accounting knowledge necessary
The easiest QuickBooks ever
Save valuable time on reports, bills, and data entry
- Set up and schedule customized reports. Save valuable time by making sure reports are pulled and sent out regularly.
- Find the exact information you need faster with smart search capabilities.
- Easily track bills and purchase orders in one place. Clearly see what’s paid or owed, and take immediate action on unpaid bills.
- Make reports more quickly and adjust them on the fly with visible filters.
Easy to set up, learn and use:
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data to QuickBooks from a spreadsheet
- Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- Try out sample files for your business type
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks:
- Get all QuickBooks Pro Desktop features, plus industry-specific tools and reports
- Create Sales orders and track backorders
- See your complete business performance in one click (on the Homepage)
- New! Track all your bills in one place (Bill Tracker)
- Get paid faster with E-invoicing1
- Get organized with all your reminders in one place
- Insights to up your game: Get a quick read of your business performance from your home page. See top customers, profit and loss, and more.
- Revved-up reports: Make sense of your business with reports that are easier than ever to read, customize, comment on, interpret, and send.
- Collaborate faster: Don’t wast time sending files to your accountant. Maximize your time by saving your company file on a shared folder1directly from QuickBooks.
- Efficiency boosters: Instantly view important notes about your customers, and find all reminders and notifications in one single window.
Click here for a comparison of the full line of QuickBooks Accounting Software.
Whos QuickBooks Premier right for?
- Those that want to organize finances easily and quickly create invoices and reports
- Those that need to track inventory
- Up to 5 users (license required per user)
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit),
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Windows Mail, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients.
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0-12.0 Transfer data from Quicken 2014-2016, QuickBooks 2004-2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Receive a copy of QuickBooks Pro for FREE when you sign up for a new Merchant Account with service contract and are approved by the end of the month or you can choose a higher level accounting software and we will apply the equivalent discount.
Sign up for merchant accounts, payment gateways, gift/loyalty cards, merchant cash advance/ loan, check, EBT, Debit and payroll services that we offer through our Online Merchant Application.