AM-2G16 is a Ubiquiti Networks 2.4GHz sector antenna designed for use with the Rocket M2, to create an PtMP basestation. This has a 90° beamwidth and 16dBi gain.
World Class Antenna Designs
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristic only of the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M2 to create a powerful AirMAX 2×2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
AirMAX BaseStation/Rocket Antennas and Rocket M2 have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMAX BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
• Frequency Range: 2.3-2.7 GHz
• Gain: 16.0-17.0dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 91°
• Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 90°
• Elevation Beamwidth: 9°
• Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 27.6×5.7×3.1in (700x145x79mm) diameter
• Weight: 3.9kg
• Windloading: 160 mph
• Sector Antenna
• Antenna Bracket with the Rocket Fast Mount (for the AirMAX BaseStation Model only)
• Pole Brackets, bolts, washers and nuts
• RF Jumper Cables (weatherproof)